Changed - I had a New Best Day of My Life

Good Morning -
I just came to my website, and had a shock. I just came to my website this morning because I was sending a link to a new client -
I wanted to see what it was that she would be seeing. But I was the one who was so Surprised. to see my most recent post about the best day of my life. Things have changed so much in such a short time!

On April 16, 2010, I knew for sure that I had G-d in my life. That
I would no longer have to do everything for myself. Such a turn-around, such a dramatic change. To find this very post, a post that I was so happy with such a short time ago....

It was February 22 that I wrote that post. So that means my priorities changed completely in less than 2 months..... Actually, it changes in an instant = in the instant that you Know you have to believe and you start doing that. I can see Soooo clearly how much I've changed! I'm soooo grateful
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...