Colossians3:8-10

And continuing my post of May 1, 2010 -
Since I came across that post last night, it was right in my mind when I was reading the Bible this morning.

I had come across my post of May 1, 2010 when I was here at the blog last night.
So I was surprised when I was reading the Bible this morning (what else is new?).
Because, without looking for anything in particular, just reading next, next, next,
I read Colosssians3. That includes "EXALTED OVER PHILOSOPHY":

Colossians3:8-10
8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power

to hire this artist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...